Sunday 20 January 2013

BIZARRE RELATIONSHIPS

You I thought could be the man of my dreams,
You turned out to be the same deception,
This is the reason why I don't comply,
This is the reason why I don't put down my armour.

No feeling is left inside of me,
How should I open my heart and make you see,
Trust once broken was broken forever,
Heart once broken was broken forever.

No tears, no regrets and no expectations,
That's the way I am and will remain,
No matter what you feel today,
It's better to be beside the truth than falsity.

Follies I don't count, feelings I count,
Truth I count,transparency I count,
Alas I din't find it again,
In a human being I must say.

2 comments:

  1. This poem really touched me. I too have been betrayed in love, and this poem captured the feelings I had at that time perfectly. Keep writing, I enjoy your work. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shawn, every comment of yours is valuable for me. It's my pleasure, I hope I keep improving day in and day out.

      Delete