Sunday 20 January 2013

LIFE AT STANDSTILL

From morning till night my life swoops down,
Tiresome it might seem, in love I am in,
I love the four walls of my room,
They see me growing everyday.

I love the ceiling over my head,
It keeps telling me that God is overhead,
I have worked day and night,
Boredom I do not dislike.




















Dreams are not so high,
The tides make them die,
And here I wait for no one,
As there is stillness in the sky.

Cocoon is warm inside,
Hardly I go outside,
From visitors I try to hide,
In my bed I sleep tight.

For growth we need to go soul inside,
Not this daunting World outside,
How do I tell this world?
I am not that girl they saw a few times.



5 comments:

  1. You have a great rhythm and expression in your words! You're conveying your feelings beautifully!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Kitty. You also are an amazing writer.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete